View-Pak/Unique Breaker UBI-F015N Unique Single Pole Thin Federal Pacific Circuit Breaker
- Part Number: UBIF015
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.2 x 0.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: UBI-F015N
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Size: Pack of 1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: circuit breakers
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 14, 2004
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Returns will not be honored on this closeout item
- Single pole
- Type F
Replacement circuit breaker for Federal Pacific breakers. Classified and approved for use in Federal Pacific load centers. ETL listed. Carded. From the Manufacturer The Unique Breakers Type F 15-Amp Single-Pole Replacement Circuit Breaker offers you an alternative source for replacement breakers to use in Federal Pacific Electric load centers. The breaker is a suitable replacement for Federal Pacific Electric Circuit Breakers, in ordinary locations only, and only with Federal Pacific panel boards. It has a single pole, a thin 0.5-inch format, 120 VAC, and a 60 Hz frequency. View- Pak's line of individual circuit breakers means that you can easily and conveniently replace a circuit breaker to maintain the top performance of your electrical system, and with View-Pak's wide variety you can be sure you'll find the specific circuit breaker you need. This circuit breaker is made by Unique Breakers, Inc. and has been designed to comply with the applicable requirements of the Standard for Molded-Case Breakers and Circuit Breaker Enclosures, as required by the National Electric Code.