Q2125 125-Amp Double Pole Type QP Circuit Breaker
- Part Number: Q2125
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 3.5 inches
- Item model number: Q2125
- Size: 125 Amp
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 1 Year
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: June 27, 2017
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Double pole, 125 Amp, 240V type QP Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Siemens type QP circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
Siemens offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home's electrical system. To provide additional protection Siemens offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required. Siemens strongly recommends against the use of "used" breakers. The installation of used breakers in a Siemens panel will void the warranty on the panel. Siemens does not sell used breakers and has not approved any 3rd party sellers to do so. From the Manufacturer Siemens plug in circuit breakers are intended for use in Siemens EQ, Siemens Ultimate, ITE, and Gould load centers or meter combinations. The double pole Siemens breakers may be used in 1 or 3-phase load centers and are 240V rated. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required.