Marathon 4.10/3.50-6" Flat Free, Hand Truck / All Purpose Utility Tire on Wheel, 3" Centered Hub, 5/8" Bearings
Style: 5/8" Ball Bearings
Size: 3" Centered Hub
Brand: Marathon Industries
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.35 pounds
- Manufacturer: Marathon Industries
- Item model number: 00123
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- 4.10/3.50-6" (12.5" diameter) with a 3" centered hub and 5/8" ball bearings.
- This tire and wheel assembly is commonly used on hand trucks (dollies), sprayers, garden carts / tow behinds, and other utility equipment.
- Comes pre-mounted on a solid steel, white wheel for quick and easy installation.
- Has the same feel and handling of an air-filled tire, but guaranteed to never go flat.
- Features a load capacity of 350 pounds and a sawtooth tread for the perfect balance of traction and maneuverability.
Size:3" Centered Hub | Style:5/8" Ball Bearings Eliminate downtime with the Marathon Flat Free, All Purpose Utility Tire and Wheel Assembly. The tire is 12.5" in diameter and is compatible with many types of utility equipment such as hand trucks (dollies), garden carts, tow- behind garden trailers, sprayers and more. It is made of solid, polyurethane foam that has the same bounce and handling feel as an air-filled tire. It won't leave marks on any surfaces and will not deteriorate when left exposed to sun or moisture. Best of all, it’s guaranteed to never go flat. Note: not for highway use. The Marathon brand features a full line of air filled and flat free tire and wheel assemblies for lawn and garden and commercial/industrial equipment. This includes universal fit and exact match options to accommodate nearly every application. Count on Marathon for quality, easy-to-install products at a great value. From the Manufacturer Eliminate downtime, Marathon flat free 4.10/3.50-6-Inch tire is a contractor grade wheelbarrow tire. Airless tires have the same bounce, feel, cushioning, and performance as a regular air-filled tire. They are also non-marking and will not be affected by ozone or uv rays. Tires are made of lightweight, solid polyurethane foam and are guaranteed to never go flat. Mounted on an 6-Inch steel rim with a 3-Inch centered hub and 5/8-Inch ball bearings.