Little Giant, 3 step, Aluminum, 2-1/4 Feet, 300 lb. Capacity Stepladder
Size Name: 3 Step
Brand: Little Giant Ladder Systems
- Part Number: 10310B
- Item Weight: 22 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 43.1 x 21.9 x 4.9 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 10310BA
- Size: 3 Step
- Color: Gray
- Style: Manual
- Material: aluminum
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 23.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: June 17, 2003
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Nice Wide, Slip-resistant Steps and Rugged Aircraft-grade Aluminum Construction
- Folds up Easily and Stores in only 5.5-Inches of space
- 300 lbs. Capacity
Size Name:3 Step View larger Feels Like You're Standing on the Ground The Little Giant Safety Step is a unique combination of strength and simplicity. The Safety Step is constructed with super-strong, lightweight aerospace-grade aluminum; and its wide, slip-resistant steps give you unmatched comfort and stability. The Safety Step operates so easily that you can open and close it with one hand. Its slim storage depth (5-1/2 inches) will let you store it just about anywhere. It’s also made for professional and industrial use. In fact, the Safety Step is rated to hold up to 300 pounds on each step. This tough, compact step stool can handle just about any task, from the lightest house chore to the heaviest industrial job. View larger Comfort on Every Step Finish any household job with comfort and stability with the Safety Step's generous 9-inch wide, slip-resistant steps. View larger Safe and Convenient Feel secure and comfortable on your Safety Step with the fold-away handrail. 3-Step and 4-Step models feature a handy tool tray. View larger Save Space and Time Fold the easy-to-use Safety Step with one hand and store in only 5-1/2 inches of space. View larger No Carrying, Easy to Handle Tip & Glide Wheels make moving your Safety Step from project to project easy, reducing fatigue and even damage to walls. View larger Solid Construction The Safety Step is rated to hold up to 300 pounds on each step, making it tough enough to handle just about any task.