Linear SNT00376 1 Channel 2 Button Handheld Transmitter
- Part Number: SNT00376
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.6 x 4.2 inches
- Item model number: DXT-21
- Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Color: 4.2
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Device
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
- Average Battery Life: 43829.1 hours
- Warranty Description: 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: August 24, 2010
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Any transmitter code can be programmed into any receiver channel
- Two 3-volt type 2032 lithium batteries supplied
- High visibility operate led
- Rf frequency: 315 mhz
- Pocket/belt clip supplied
The model DXT-21 2-button, 1-channel handheld transmitter is a battery powered portable transmitter designed for use with Linear's dx format receivers. Each transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control applications. Pressing a button on the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver. The dx transmitters are pre-coded at the factory to unique codes, so no field coding is required. The digital dx code format features over a million possible codes and transmitters can send a signal for up to 10 seconds per activation.