Leviton OSSMD-GDW Dual-Relay, No Neutral, Multi-Technology Wall Switch Sensor, 2400 sq. ft. Major Motion Coverage, 400 sq. ft. Minor Motion Coverage, White
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Part Number: OSSMD-GDW
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 3 x 2 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: OSSMD-GDW
- Color: White
- Voltage: 1 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 5 Year Limited
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 17, 2009
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- PIR and US technology for performance and sensitivity
- Controls two separate lighting loads from a single unit
- Manual-ON only for the secondary relay
- Features self-adjusting occupancy sensor technology with automatic "walk-through" sensing
- PIR can be disabled
Color:White Product description Reduce the energy cost with the Leviton OSSMDGDW occupancy sensor/switch in white from the Leviton Lighting Controls product line. The motion sensor is designed to provide automatic lighting control from a single unit for two separate loads. The model automatically turns on the lights and fan when someone enters a room. When no motion is detected in the room, this model will turn the lights off for you. No need to worry about leaving the lights on. With this occupancy sensor/switch you can eliminate additional power consumption expenses. This sensor is perfect for areas with no physical obstructions to block the sensor's field of view. The Leviton OSSMDGDW is very easy to install and adjust. It is compatible with fluorescent, incandescent, lowvoltage lighting, and fan loads. Add convenience to everyday living with the help of an occupancy sensor from the Leviton Lighting Controls product line. From the Manufacturer The OSSMD line of dual relay multi-technology Decora brand style wall switch occupancy sensors features several models to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications. OSSMD combines multi-technology with all-digital architecture in a dual relay switch occupancy sensor to minimize false triggering. The OSSMD automatically analyzes room conditions and adapts to changing environments. The result is a code compliant, trouble-free, "install-and-forget" solution for bi-level switching and lighting control. Dual-relay, no neutral, multi-technology wall switch sensor, 2400 sq. ft. major motion coverage, 400 sq. ft. minor motion coverage, commercial grade - white - California Title 24 compliant. Wall Plate not included with Occupancy Sensors.