Fieldpiece LT83A Classic Style Digital Multimeter for HVAC/R
- Part Number: LT83A
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.2 x 6.8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: LT83A
- Batteries: 1 9V batteries required. (included)
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Special Features: Bright Blue Backlight; MAX/MIN hold; Volts AC; Volts DC; Resistance (Ohms); Diode Test; Rugged ABS case with rubber boot; Classic design that still fits naturally in your hand; Auto power-off (APO) to conserve battery life; Included: Classic Style Digital Multimeter for HVAC/R - LT83A, One (1) Test Lead Set, 9-Volt battery (installed), Operator's manual
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Average Battery Life: 200 hours
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: October 27, 2007
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Works with Fieldpiece Accessory Heads
- Continuity Indicator
- 400AAC and Microamps DC - Flame Rectification Tests
- Optional - Silicone Leads with Detachable Probe Tips
- Tilt Stand and Magnetic Hanger
The LT83A is a basic classic style multimeter at a great price. It's a manual ranging meter that includes common HVAC/R electrical parameters. Add our optional detachable test lead set, and the LT83A works with our accessory heads to test non-electrical parameters too. The LT83A meter measures voltage, resistance, amps, continuity and more. Test leads store in the meter body along with the tilt stand and magnetic hanger. The body is constructed of durable ABS plastic and a blue backlight makes the large LCD even more visible. It's a good, solid meter and a real value.