Channellock 957 7-Inch Ergonomic Handle Wire Stripping Tool
- Part Number: 957
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 3 x 0.8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 957
- Size: Value not found
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: Handtools, Electrical Crimpers and Wire Strippers, Wire Stripper
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Lifetime warranty. All Channellock tools are 100% guaranteed against breakage and failure.
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: April 9, 2004
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Strips 10-20 AWG wire
- Precision ground cutter
- Lean plier nose pulls and loops wire
- Laser etched marking for lasting indication of wire gauges
- Made in the USA
Designed to cut copper wire. Precision holes for wire stripping. Lean plier nose pulls and loops wire. Scissor-type blades are precision ground and heat treated to hold their edge. Highly visible AWG solid and AWG stranded wire gauge sizes embossed in the metal. Comfort grips. Strips AWG solid wire sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 and strips AWG strainded wire sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20. From the Manufacturer The Channellock 957 Wire Stripper Cutter has precision holes for wire stripping and is designed to cut copper wire only. The lean plier nose pulls and loops wire. It strips AWG Solid wire sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18; and strips AWG Strainded wire sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20. Its scissor-type blades are precision ground and heat treated to hold their edge. Highly visible AWG Solid and AWG Stranded wire gauge sizes are painted and embossed in the metal. It has CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips.